Wednesday, April 22, 2009

JEALOUS!

I know I know it's been awhile again but, I finally had the urge to blog after reading many blogs such as Pat, Drew, Mike, Aggie, TK, Christank etc. Reading their blogs made me jealous and wanted to make my blog spot all cool and exciting. I was just telling Pat how i think the way people lay their blogs out are exactly the type of person they are.. and look at mine loud, bright and crazy just like me.. haha

So.. tt's been about three months since i've last blogged and many things have happened both good & bad. I would love to show some eye candy but as always I never take pictures! So i guess im just gona have to give you guys a recap.. hope you don't get bored...

Urban Paradise 2009
I think every year since i started blogging i have blogged about how UP was a great success, how good we did and how thankful i was for sharing the stage with such talented people so add this year in.. especially this year! I was sooo inspired by all the great dancers that agreed to perform at our show.. it was such a great success! The stage was filled with talent that you can't even imagine..it was like we all stepped into another world i wish we never came back!  even though i've said this already and even though its been over a month i just want to thank all the performers for making UP a great and memorable show! thanks to whetheryoulikeitornot project for sticking in through the struggles, thanks to the CAMP for putting together a great show and thanks babe for pushing us to where we needed to be you are truly a great coach!

WOD 2009
I remember last year how long WOD was and how much i hated it because we didnt place that my mind was so blah! about this year. I knew we had a great set and I knew we were gona rip  but I also knew that we may not place.. and though winning isnt everything i feel like the company is always underestimated when we perform our sets. i dont know if people dont get it or if we're just not what they're looking for but i know we are pretty damn good! haha Altogether i think we had a great performace it felt so good to finally hit the stage in competition mode. we were like one big person dancing and leaving it all on stage a feeling i always look forward to and can always feel when im with them=] the rest of the weekend consisted of CAMP bonding and hanging out.. that was fun! watch our britney spears video.. its the bomb! haha

VEGAS/MY 21st
its so crazy isn't it.. that im finally 21?! and there's no other way to spend it then in the greatest ever, sin city! Pat, Phil, Han, Nick Andre and I spent the weekend/week in vegas with Christian, Matt and people from Rascals and Meccame.. and even though almost everyone knows how that trip went i still say whatever happened in vegas stays in vegas so we wont go into all that.. but lets just say i had the time of my life with such great company i wouldn't have had it any other way thanks TEAM KRAVE =] i love u guys.

and now...
yesterday i had the greatest tuesday in such a long time... i finally had the day off on a random week day and it was HOT!!! pat and i got matching pacquaio shirts for the game and headed to baker beach for some bbq, beer, sun and good company.. after that the stress began but it was all wellworth it when the company got to see manny and perform before the giants game.. after the performance we all watched the game, drank beer and raised the roof for having a good time haha.. that was fun, it helped me slow down from my busy life to just appreciate the goodness of it.

RIP alexander apalit. thank you for all the good times we shared you will never be forgotten. Love ya dude!

so, let's hope these blogs keep coming... 


No comments:

Post a Comment